GPS Logistic PRO is a reliable and stable telemetry station. It was developed to help implementing even the craziest projects. GLP means the ability of integration with various systems, wireless enabled accessories and extensive technical support – check it for yourself.
GNSS AND COMMUNICATION MODULES
The device is fitted with modern GNSS (GPS, GLONASS) and GSM modules. GLP is being constantly developed and improved – we test various options and look for the best solution. We give you an opportunity to upgrade old equipment to 3G in the face of closing the 2G networks, and we have already started the work on a LTE solution.
BUILT-IN OR EXTERNAL ANTENNAS
A standard version of GLP telemetry station has external GPS and internall GSM antennas, but optionally they can be both built-in or externall. We want our device to be able to be used in various scenarios, and this is why we want it to be as flexible as possible.
SAFE DATA FROM CAN BUS
GLP can safely listen to the control area network in a vehicle – this means the end of wire cutting. GLP supports J1939 standard for each type of vehicle. This gives you information about fuel consumption, engine speed, vehicle speed or idling. You do not have to worry about losing vehiclewarranty anymore.
The integration of an accelerometer has significantly expanded the capabilities of GLP – now it is able to detect rapid acceleration, braking and sharp cornering.
Support for the J1939
GPS Logistic PRO can be directly connected to CAN bus. The device supports reading of J1939 data for most types of vehicles.
The use of a reinforced design with additional sealing made it possible for the device to (optionally) meet the IP67 standards – and thanks to that, you can mount it at any desired place.
Low energy consumption
The device wisely manages energy and consumes very little power. Thanks to secure connection to the battery, the device will notify you of reaching a critical state of charge (discharge alarm).
WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS WITH ACCESSORIES
GPS Logistic PRO can be fitted with a wireless encrypted (AES) communication with accessories – thanks to that, a connection is possible with a communication terminal, the fuel probe, flow meter, driver identification and temperature sensor.
REAL ROUTE MAPPING
GPS Logistic PRO is fitted with a smart cornering analysis algorithm. Thanks to this support, the device registers every route with accurate mapping of turns. In addition, the transmitter will reduce the amount of data transferred on simple routes – all this to save the cost of GSM transmission.
- 50 channels
- Hot start < 1sec
- Cold start < 27sec
- Horizontal position accuracy < 2.5m (CEP, 50%)
- Receiver sensitivity -161Bm
- Built-in active antenna or external active antenna
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- GPRS class 8 + 10
- The transmitter power: – 2W @ 850/900 Mhz – 1W @ 1800/1900MHZ
- Built-in omnidirectional antenna or external antenna
- Operating temperature –20°C to 55°C
- Storage temperature –40°C to 60°C
- Operating humidity up to 95% (non-condensing)
- Enclosure protection rating IP54
- Increased Impact resistance
- High resistance to vibration
GSM 3G Module
- Dual-Band UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900MHz or UMTS/HSDPA 900/2100MHz
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- GPRS and EDGE class 12
- The transmitter power:
- 0.25W @ UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 Mhz
- 2W @ GSM 850/GSM900 Mhz
- 1W @ DSC 1800/PCS1800 Mhz
- External antenna
- Sleep mode – 7.3mA @ 12V, 3mA @ battery
- Normal mode – 70mA @ 12V, 90mA @ battery
- Sending data – 250mA @ 12V, 350mA @ battery
- MAX (Battery charging) – 350mA @ 12 V
- Power supply 9 – 35 V
- 3 Analog inputs, 0 – 36V, 12bit, 1600Hz, averaging of 1024 samples*
- 4 Digital inputs, shared with analog, CAN-H, CAN-L**
- 2 Digital output, open collector, max 2A**
- 1 OneWire
- 1 Pulse input, tested up to 20kH, shared with CAN-H
- CAN bus connector (CAN-H, CAN-L), shared with digital inputs
- 5V output for SafeCan or OneWire devices
- Encrypted wireless connection on 869.525Mhz
- Antenna connectors SMA female outer shell, inner pin